About the Company: Logistics and Transportation is a world-class asset-based carrier. They specialize in delivering assets on time and within budget. They are currently looking to hire an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time, On-Site
- The BDM will work closely with the President and Director of Operations to develop territory and account strategies to support sales growth in GTA area.
- Identify new business opportunities and constantly strive to maintain strong relationships with existing business accounts.
- The candidate’s ready to take on complicated problems and give back well-thought-out solutions. You’re not afraid to build a prospect list and make a cold calls. But you also understand the value of networking and making connections.
- The candidate will also be responsible for managing and defining financial resources such as, monitoring budgets related to your projects and providing input oranalysis for financial decisions that impact your project.
- As a Regional Sales Manager, you are willing to learn the business and grow the company over a long term. .
- Proven track record with a strong focus on new business development including cold calling, setting appointments, presenting and meeting with potential customers, pricing, proposals through to ‘closing the deal’.
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process in Transportation
- Ability to interface with all required levels at a customer (entry level to senior executive)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision and in a team environment.
Please include references (if available).
Tamm Recruiter Inc.