The logistics and Warehousing company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our client team in the Vaughan office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. They can multitask in a busy setting and fundamentally understand administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Distribute incoming mail
- Data Entry as necessary on a Business Software
- Filing of all orders and freight paperwork
- Communicating with customers and responding to their queries (via phone, email or fax) in a professional and timely manner.
- Creates and distributes company memos through email, letters, or telephone calls
- Schedules and maintains the calendar of company executives
- Coordinate scheduling and set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources – Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible. Filing of all orders and freight paperwork
- Excellent verbal English skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary, or receptionist is required
- Time management skills to be able to prioritize activities, especially when there is a high volume of tasks
- Attention to detail to ensure that all company memos are free of any errors
- Positive attitude for greeting customers and clients in a friendly and warm manner upon arrival to the office or through the phone
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Must be available to work from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Professional work environment
- Long term careers
- Parking spot available
- Bus accessible