Job Title: International Business Procurement Manager
About the Company: It is a Japanese Freight Logistics Company specializing in Freight Forwarding (air, sea, and others), Customs Brokerage, and Logistics that moves across Canada and worldwide. They’re looking for an International Business Procurement Manager.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time, On-Site
• Work closely with the sales team on new business opportunities to procure and provide ad-hoc pricing quotations
• Produce analytical data for International Operations as well as the Corporate Sales Teams
• Help to develop strategy and future goals to increase overall efficiency, win ratios and drive sales.
• Manage and evaluate data, KPIs, and customer performance about KWE Corporate accounts.
• Participate in team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Build and execute the vision of having a national procurement department
• Formal Academic Training in a related field of study from a two-year college or technical school; and 2 – 5 years of related experience
• Fun, friendly, confident personalities.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
• FQ process essential to know
• Experience in 3PL would be an asset
Please include references (if available). Candidates: Please send your electronic application to [email protected]
Tamm Recruiter Inc.