Job Title: Project Coordinator
About the Company: Canadian Logistics Company specializes in Ocean, Rail, Air, and Road Cargo that moves across Canada and worldwide. They’re looking for a Project Coordinator in Ocean Freight Department.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time, On-Site
- Obtaining rates and negotiating for transportation services and preferential rates
- Preparing Quotes to the customers
- Overseeing the scheduling and dispatching of shipments and goods
- Organizing, planning and controlling daily operations
- Monitoring the shipments movements by phone, computer and e-mail
- Preparing reports for management and planning changes to schedules and policies
- Arranging for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit
- Handling the transportation of oversize, overweight or otherwise difficult cargo on a worldwide basis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results-driven and influential in working independently
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Ocean Exports & Imports
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to foster strong working relationships
Please include references (if available).